12 October, 2014

Agonised Descent

Agonised Descent

She continues down her slow descent. 
Its an achingly slow motion catastrophe,
And it has us tilting maddeningly along. 
She wants us all to suffer with her, too. 
She always wanted us to suffer for her. 
Her will is so spiteful, its too engrained. 
It is a program that runs on an autopilot.
Its easier to lie for its more painless than...
Except she's beat us in the face to prove. 
She wastes; time, love, she wastes away. 
She is only shadow now, for the love of...
She's been gone so long already and yet
She breathes, and speaks, teases us with 
her body, it feigns a life, but checked out. 
How much longer before it is finally over?
I grieve the loss every day, and so does he.  
And she continues speaking, and breathing.  
She was always darkness, but still she was. 
Now its a whisper, her whisper, my whisper,
I am still the captive of her every memory. 
It will be so because she has none to spare. 
Please, choose one or none; I beg please. 
I can't tumble down your rabbit hole again, 
I barely made it back again on the last turn. 
You always loved it when we did beg you. 
I will beg to cater if you will drink up, eat;
Eat me, drink me, to love you so kills me. 
To hate you kills me more, so I say please,
If you ever loved any of us then pick now. 
Let us finally have closure, and be at ease.  

-phoenix
10.12.2014

No comments: